It would be a good idea to look up these verses in Biblehub.com. They are translated very obscurely in the NKJV.
v6: The people didn’t want to hear preaching or prophecies of doom. They did not believe that they would experience shame or embarrassment.
v7 The people believed in a (false) god who was always patient, always loving and gracious. They didn’t want Micah to preach about a G-d who had run out of patience (the Biblical G-d loves righteousness and judges sin)
- These people did not want to hear prophesy because prophecy did not connect with their wrong understanding of the nature of G-d.
- The words of a true prophet will do a person/nation good if they are taken to heart and heeded. These people, however, were not interested in walking uprightly.
v8: The people have become an enemy to G-d. G-d has absolute standards, and we need to submit to His authority. They were not willing to do this.
- When victorious armies returned from battle they would go through the enemies land and take whatever they wanted – the spoils and plunder of war. The people of Israel were pillaging people who trusted them to look after them in the land of Israel (Lev 19v33-34). They were not treating foreigners with G-dly hospitality but as if they were enemies conquered in war.
v9: Cast out – divorce. The family was in disarray and dysfunctional. The men were devaluing women.
- Taken away My Glory forever – G-d had a purpose for those children. G-d’s purpose was in family – a family that consisted of a mother and a father. Now the men cast the women aside and this has eternal consequences. A family is supposed to manifest the glory of G-d, but these families could not. They were spiritually weak and more prone to attack.
v10: Micah is telling the people that the way that they are living (their lifestyles) is not producing rest – they are not at peace with G-d.
- What they are doing is unclean and is going to lead to their utter destruction – G-d deals a strong blow to those who do not live under the purposes (will) of G-d.
v11 the profession of this man is that he is walking spiritually, but he is a hypocrite and a liar.
- They prophesy “good times” ahead (wine and drink are related to happiness). These people want a preacher who will make them feel good – they are not looking for reality nor are they basing their lives on truth. They want to live in a fantasy world.